Thursday, November 6, 2008

Assalamualaikum and welcome to my blog!!!

Prologue

Hye everyone..This is my first time writing in a blog..I am really interested in blogging after i have read a lot of blogs from my own friends.From that i create my own blog to share with all of you of my own 'journey' and express my thoughts of my life..

Myself

I am Mohd Firdaus bin Ibrahim. Today friends called me peda. However, when i was at school, the prefer to call me pidud or piduih. When I am at home, my family called me 'abangchik' (abangchik = abang kecik) the third from four of my siblings. I have 1 elder brother, a sister and a big brother. In addition, i also have a cat..ahaa..if you wanna know ny cat name,please guest it because i won't tell you my friend..Alright, enough with my family..

Let's do know about my real charectiristics..For those who thoughts they are well-known about myself (except 1 person), please not so confidence with your statement.Because I am what I am and I know who I am. I am a straight guy, a straigtforward person, a quite temper person, can smile with everyone, sometimes love making jokes to friends. Sometimes I can be a happy person, sometimes I can become quiet person, sometimes I am a stressful person. Because of what?? Because I am a too much thinking man. I used to be like this since I was a kid. I even don't know until today what is the thing that made me like this. However, I try to show happiness in front of my friends because I don't want they pity on me just because I am like that. I think I want to share a lot with all of you..But seems I need to rush, next time I will write again about myself.

Anyway, thanks a lot for reading my post and still keep in touch with my blog..
Thank you everyone..

4 comments:

sheilasherimamohdsabri said...

assalamualaikum..
selamat datang ke dunia blog...
:-)
nway...who is da (except 1 person)??
just curious

zophin said...

the person is a girl..and u know who it is..

Anonymous said...

waahhh...nice2....
gud step for future..

zophin said...

=) tenkiu bos