Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Cutie Brony



Introducing Brony

This is my cat. His name is Brony. Well I was named his name since he was 2 months old. He was given by my former teacher when I was 16 years old. Now he is almost 6 years old. Brony is special for my family. He really means to us. However, I seldomly callesd him 'sombong' because he doesn't like people to hold him. That's the reason why I called him 'sombong'. For me, I habe a lot of memories with him. When I was at home for holiday, he always slept with me. We were sharing the same bed. The thing that made me really funny is before he getting sleep, he try to flatten my comforter and then he was cleaning his feathers. Besides, he can sleep with me if I switch on air-conditioner at my room. Or else, he don't want to sleep at my room. And that is another reason he is a 'sombong' cat. At 5 a.m or 6 p.m (dawn), he will wake me up. For what? Keep read at the bottom.

Brony's Duty

Brony has a same duty each day. At dawn of a new day, he will wake me up or someone else. He wake up early at the morning because he wants to go out from house. What makes me him really wants to go out because he wants freedom, flirting with female cats around my house, fighting with another cats, and walking around until at the dusk of the day. Besides, when he is tired, he will rest under my mom's orchids house because he thinks that he can sleep silently and without someone can disturb him. Someone said he likes me beacause I am a travelling person. That's why Brony out early at the morning and back home at dusk. Brony seldomly taking his food at
day. He always eat at night because that is the only time he can spend his 'quality' time at home with my family.

Brony..Don't Leave Us

This a sad part which I am going to tell to all of you. Brony actually not a well healthy cat. Doctor had told us that he has a disease called 'semput'. He can't do something that can makes him tired such as playing too much. However, he is an active cat and that's makes me proud of him. Besides, he had faced several times at dying situation. People knows that cat has 9 lifes and for Brony, I don't know how much his lifes remaining and when he is going to 'leave' us. I hope he can live for more years because we as his family really love him.

P/S: Although I love Brony, but there is another person I really love into..

11 comments:

IR NaDzALiK said...

awat xdak chelsea??

cana aku nak vote

zophin said...

hehe..lupa lak nk ltak..

sheilasherimamohdsabri said...

nk jd brony la cm2

sheilasherimamohdsabri said...

tggu entry 'my sweetie umbrELLA' lak..hoho..pasannya diri ini

zophin said...

hehe..tggu naa..

Pantherian said...

hai peda , wahh hebat blog hg..ayat BI ja..power gk hg ya...bi.

senang2 msk la blog aku...

http://ikhwanhafiz.blogspot.com/

join la yubiyu...

k.e.r.i. said...

weyh abang chick.

patut ko bela ayam.

bukan kucing.

alyaanajwa said...

seriously..dis cat is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheilasherimamohdsabri said...

kucing ni xreti dok diam ooo...asek xda kt umah ja...jd polis peronda kampung..

alyaanajwa said...

i want dis cat!!!!! geramnya

zophin said...

hehe..juz now he is getting bz wif his gurls...ahahahaaha.he always flirting wif female cats.