Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thank You

Thank You

Dear friends,

Thanks for wishing my birthday..I am really appreciate the wishes from all of you..
Anyway, I am 21 years old now, older than previous days. I have to look forward about my future. There is no much time for me to enjoy, relax, or anything that makes me stop thinking about important matters especially my study and my future. Why I always talk about future? Personally, for ever and day, I always think about my life. Life is such a really important thing that I have to focus. I have my own vision, whenever a vision has a mission. Therefore, I have to focus, work hard towards on my vision. For me the vision of my life I will tell you soon because this is not the right time to share with you. Next time I will write about my vision and my missions on fulfill the vision of my life.

By the way, thank you again to all of you. Thanks to housemates for preparing a great lunch to me such as
kerang rebus with sambal kicap, cencaru goreng, ikan masin, sambal sosej, and sayur taugeh.For my girl, thanks for remembering my birthday, giving surprises to me in which you are the first who gave me a lot of surprises, thank you for your cheese cake. What a really delicious cake you had given to me. Thanks for the wallet, the letter, the drawing, and last but not least the ‘frog’. Thank you very much. I really appreciate the gifts.

4 comments:

k.e.r.i. said...

cess..
hg pun ade blog rupanya.
susah2 aje aku mesej wish burdey tadi.
haha!

zophin said...

=) dis is my step to improve my english writing..hehe

sheilasherimamohdsabri said...

it's not a letter..
it's a card!!
huh

zophin said...

oops..sorry..yup..it's a card..a beatiful card with nice words.. =)