Monday, November 10, 2008

FINAL EXAM

Alhamdulilah..I have gone through for 3 papers so far..There are 3 papers remaining, meaning that I have to focus and maintain my momentum for my study. For last 2 papers, they were really tough questions to be answered. The first paper, Industrial Engineering. It needs a lot of calculations and the questions were very hard. Same goes with Metrology, really hard for me to answer the given questions. And today, Ergonomics in Design. Thanks to Prof. Dr. Md. Dan for giving us a tough paper. Now I can't expect good results from both subjects. What I need right now is to be Tawakkal 'Ala Allah.. But this semester I feel weird because I don't feel really stress if I can't do well in the examinations. Previously I can't be a pressure boy and too much stress person. I don't really know what makes me feel like this. I still can manage my stress today. Or else, you would not know who I am really is. By the way, I think I stop here. I have something else to.

Good Bye..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck, my dear